Customer self-order in 4 easy steps
Venue self-ordering is the LATEST technology, everyone is doing it– don’t be left behind. No kiosks, tablets or hardware required. Customers use their own device – they can order & pay from anywhere in your business.
The customer scans the barcode located on their table and a menu link will pop on their device.
Once the customer clicks the link on their device your menu will appear.
Menu selection and payment
The customer will make the selection from your menu and make payment.
Once the customers food is ready, your waitress/waiter will take it to their table.
Why your venue needs this
- Customers can order from gaming machines, you deliver it straight to their machine
- No apps to install on phone. Menu can also be accessed from your website & socials
- Digital boards to display orders when ready for collection
- Can operate outside of your business for Click & Collect or delivery service
- Greatly reduces long order lines in busy periods
- Keeps printing costs down – use an electronic menu instead of printed ones
- Hygienic – No handling of buzzers, eftpos terminals and menus which is a huge bonus in the current climate